Unlock dot pattern lock android
Normal way for Android is to power down and then hold the power button and the volume Up button.
Way 2 is to hold power, vol up and vol down.
You have to hold until the recovery console appears, so about 20 seconds.
Only a few have a reset button inside a hole.
However, yours is different to all the rest :>)
Just completed this procedure and repeated to confirm: Klu by Curtis 7035-j
1. Make sure tablet is off.
2. Press and hold the "Volume Down" key and `Power` key
3. When "Klu by Curtis" splash screen shows release the power key 4. A laying down android with cover open and a red triangle with an exclamation point will appear.
5. Rock the `Volume Down` and `Volume Up` and press the `Power` keys to dislplay the BIOS screen.
6. Use the `Volume Up/Down` keys to navigate choices (wipe data/factory reset) and the `Power` key to select the choice.
7. The following screen will ask you to confirm your choice and warn you that this cannot be undone. Repeate step 6 to select your choice.
8. When wiping all data is complete, select `reboot system now` to restart tablet. Done!
Read more: How to perform a factory reset on a Curtis Klu LT7035-J tablet? - How to perform a factory reset on a curtis klu lt7035 j tablet :: Ask Me Fast at http://www.askmefast.com/How_to_perform_a_factory_reset_on_a_Curtis_Klu_LT7035J_tablet-qna6954204.html#q6015781
Curtis Klu 7 inch Touch Screen Google Search Read More At : Klu 7-inch Touch Screen Mobile Internet Device...