Why won't words with friends work on my kobo android tabl et but does work on my moto G android phone?
The version of the Android operating system installed on your kobo tablet is likely incompatible with the game, not the tablet itself, whereas the version of the Android operating system installed on the Moto G is compatible with the game. Put it another way: it is as if you are trying to install an application designed for Windows 7 on a computer running Windows XP. Read More At : Tablets & eReaders...
How to fix my Facebook app on Android tablet. No longer looks or preforms like the normal app. Think malware is involved.
A few suggestions:
1. Ensure you are using a good (fast) wifi connection.
2. Make sure there are not too many apps running in the background on the tab at the same time (using resoures). Close unused/unneeded ones.
3. Check for updates to your tab's system software. If available install the latest update.
4. Log into Facebook with a browser app instead (i.e. chrome, firefox, etc.). Check if there is a problem after 30 min. or so accessing Facebook this way.
5. A full system reset will probably fix the problem (unless there is also a hardware component problem with the tab). But it is a lot of work to reinstall apps, accounts, etc. (... consider only as a last resort). Read More At : Tablets & eReaders...
I have a acer tablet 500 and it is stuck on the home screen of acer it originally showed acer screen android screen loads a bit then to my home screen where apps wallpaper etc. is at so if u have a so
A good idea might be to send it back to get the board fixed. That might help. Read More At : Tablets & eReaders...
Tips for a great answer:
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.